2021 Senior Member Guest Round 2 for Monday, January 25, 2021
The Senior Member-Guest Committee is pleased to announce our 13th annual tournament scheduled for January 23 -25,2021. Any Full Golf and Limited Seasonal members and their guests who will be 55 or older in the calendar year 2021 will be eligible. All players must have a curent established USGA handicap. The 8 stroke differential rule will be in effect for this event. Participation will be limited to the first 48 teams that submit a completed entry form. A wait list will be created after the 48th team has registered for this event. The final cutoff date for entry will be December 21st if less than 48 teams sign up by that date. The entry form can be found in the events section in ForeTees. You may also enter with a paper entry form in the golf shop.
Saturday, January 23th
- Practice Round - 8:00AM Tee Time start.
- Practice round is included in the entry fee, but participation is optional.
- An optional team skins game will be offered for $10 per player.
- Gold tees.
- Registration party following practice round, approximately 5 PM (spouses/significant others welcome). Pari-mutuel betting will be offered.
Sunday, January 24th
- First Round 8:00AM Tee Time start.
- Format: 2-Man Scramble from the Gold tees.
Monday, January 25th
- Second Round 8:00AM Tee Time start.
- Format: 2-Man Better Ball from the Modified Gold tees.
- Awards Banquet 5 PM cocktails; 6 PM dinner. (spouse/significant other welcome)
Entry Fee $450 per team (will appear on the Nov. and Dec. statements in equal installments)
Includes Green and Cart Fees, Tee Prizes, Flight Prize Money, Awards Banquet Dinner, Registration Party Light Appetizers and more! There will be a 50% financial penalty for teams canceling after January 1, 2019.